All personal and address data provided by you on the website www.flowerbedofportraits.pl will NOT be made available or sold to third parties in any way.
Personal data will be used only for the execution of the order (purchase contract).
In the case of confirmation of consent to the newsletter, we will only use the name and e-mail data.
The data necessary to execute the order may be transferred to the data processor, e.g. FedEx, PayPal, Stripe and Google Pay. The data processor may not use personal data for other needs, not related to the execution of the contract (purchase).
Users’ personal data are used for purposes related to the implementation of services offered on the website www.flowerbedofportraits.com
§.1 General provisions
- The data administrator is NTORRE Tomasz Lachera based in ul. Jagodowa 2b / 14, Zabrze 41-800, Poland, NIP/TAX ID: PL648-245-47-82. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
- We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose we use secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
- Personal data provided in the forms on the website flowerbedofportraits.com are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
§2. Data Administrator
- The service provider is the administrator of his clients’ data. This means that on our website we process your data such as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, delivery address, IP address.
- The service provider is also the administrator of people subscribed to the newsletter.
- Each data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
- Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the Service Provider’s organization is possible by e-mail at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent to pursue possible claims in court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
- The Service Provider has the right to disclose the User’s personal data and other data to entities authorized under the applicable law (eg law enforcement authorities).
- Removal of personal data may occur as a result of withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- The Service Provider does not share personal data with entities other than those authorized under the applicable law.
- Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or by processors with whom we work closely.
The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, information about the time and date, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
- The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our websites to improve the functioning of the website, ensuring more effective and problem-free navigation. We monitor user information using the Google Analytics tool, Facebook Pixel, which records user behavior on the website.
- We use the following cookies on our website:
a) “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, eg authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
c) “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the way the website pages are used;
d) “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalization of the user interface;
e) “advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to users more tailored to their interests.
- The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. The cookie management instructions are available on the website
Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user has expressly consented to it by completing the form. We store and use the above data only for the purposes necessary to perform a given function.